Institute for Cultural Policy within the Association of Cultural Policy
Institut für Kulturpolitik - IfK der Kulturpolitischen Gesellschaft e.V.
Ulrike Blumenreich is a research assistant at the Institute for Cultural Policy within the Association of Cultural Policy in Bonn. She works as a project manager of different research projects topics e.g. "Financing of Culture", "Cultural Development Planning", "Socio Culture", as lecturer at universities e.g. Academy for Music and Theatre in Hamburg, Vilnius University, as co-editor e.g. "Yearbook of Cultural Policy", "Journal on Cultural Policy" and as consultant e.g. Review on Studying Arts and Culture in Portugal. She graduated in Applied Cultural Sciences at the Universities of Lüneburg Germany and Växjö Sweden.
- Access / participation
- Cultural policies / arts administration
- Diversity / intercultural studies
- Education / training
- Empirical methods / statistics
- Perform. arts (music, theatre, dance)
- Socio-cultural and gender studies
- Arm's-length bodies (e.g. cultural institutes)
- European networks/advocacy bodies (NGOs)
- Independent research institutes/Observatories
- Professional organisations or institutions
- Universities/Academic institutes
ContactInstitute for Cultural Policy within the Kulturpolitische Gesellschaft / IfK